When it comes to a question of water filters, it should be apparent that they are no longer a luxury but a necessity that no household can afford to go without one. The fact is that most of the water that is sourced from different quarters is already contaminated with some contaminants in one form or the other. In this article we will take about 10 best water purifiers reviews which is comes under RS. 10000 INR in Indian market.
The local municipality then treats the same using Chlorine which is then mixed to the water so as to kill the various organisms contained in it and to make the water fit for human consumption. The problem regarding Chlorine usage, it’s after effects are still being studied but it seems that Chlorine, which is widely used in the industry as a pesticide may well be toxic to humans. This is why it is important that you would want to choose a good water filter, one that can help remove the various contaminants from it, smoothly and seamlessly.
It is important that you check out compatible water filters and select one that can provide you with comprehensive protection from various contaminants contained in the water. It needs to come with an effective filtration process, one that can filter out the various contaminants from the water.
Best Water Filters Under 10000 rs
When it comes to water filters with advanced functionality and affordable price tags, livpure can often be found among the top ten and with good reason. The water filter comes with a neat, elegant design that should make your whole kitchen stand out. This water purifier comes with a six stage purifying process, one that enables it to filter out Chlorine, mercury, cadmium and other heavy metals; it certainly can help eliminate 1500 TDS level to the bare minimum.
What’s more, by converting hard water to soft, it can leave your water tasting fresh and sweet. It also comes in white along with a storage capacity of 7 liters, which is great since it enables you to stock up on filtered water. It is primarily an RO filter and also uses UV filtration as well as a mineralizer which helps to add much needed minerals to the water and helps to further improve the taste of water. It also comes with a sediment filter as well as an activated carbon filter which helps it to filter out most of the contaminants contained in the water. Overall, it is quite good and comes with the following pros and cons,
- It is an RO filter and comes with UV+ sediment filter as well as RO
- It is quite effective in removing various contaminants from the water
- It comes with mineral cartridge
- It also comes with detailed manual, installation kit
- It even comes with one year warranty as well
- It is a little pricey
One of the best things about this water filter is the fact that it comes with the same functionality as most of the premium ones in the market and yet, it comes with an affordable price tag. That’s reason enough for you to want to take a closer look at it. For starters, it comes with an elegant design and is completely in white and would definitely stand out in your kitchen.
It uses six stage purification process to process the water that includes filtering them through the RO+UV filter, to remove all the contaminants from the water. It can also effectively process around 12 liters per hour, and it also features an aqua booster. The aqua booster increases the ph level of the water to optimal levels, regulates the alkalinity of the water and improves the taste of the water as well. What makes this particular filter stand out is the fact that it manages to do wht most of the premium filters can do and at a pittance of the cost. Check out some of its pros and cons,
- It comes with an elegant design,
- It primarily uses RO+UV for filtration
- It comes with the added functionality by way of a child lock among other features
- It also displays various alerts that indicates the state of the purification and ones that let you know when it is complete
- It also comes with one year warranty
- The customer service needs to be improved on
One of the best compact looking water purifiers under 10000 INR, this one manages to snag your attention right away. For starters, it is compatible for use even with hard water sources, so even if you get TDS readings of 1800 ppm, you should still be able to use this water filter, and bring the TDS level to the bare minimum and make the water soft. This water filter comes with a lovely design one that comes both as a table top and wall mounted design. So you can choose the one you want, and as for the filtration technology, it uses the best. It comes with reverse osmosis layer, and along with UV+UF, it manages to filter out most of the contaminants from your water. It comes with a transparent tap handle and can process around 12 liters/ hour.
This water filter comes with all the requisite alerts that lets you know when the storage tanks are in the process of getting filled up, and also beeps, when they are done. It is one handy filter to have and comes with an affordable price tag. Do check out some of its pros and cons,
- This water filter also comes with a 6 stage water filtration process
- It uses RO+UV+UF to filter out all the contaminants out of the water
- It can be used to process water with TDS up to 1800 PPM
- It comes with magnet assisted detachable front cover
- It is lightweight and quite easy to install
- The installation process took a while
#4. HUL Pureit Advanced RO+UV 5 Litres Water Purifier
This is an elegantly designed water purifier, one that is certainly sleek and beautiful but that is as far as the aesthetics are concerned. It comes with a wall mounted design and one that can effortlessly convert 9 to 12 liters of water per hour. It comes with a capacity of 5 liters and with a white and blue build up. On the whole, the design is impressive and so is its functionality.
It comes with a 6 stage filtration process through which it processes all the water; it uses RO layer as well as UV to filter out various contaminants such as Chlorine, arsenic, Cadmium, Nickel, and various other heavy metals and contaminants from the water. It uses a six stage filtration process, with a pre-sediment filter which removes all sediments and residues completely from the water. After that, the water is then passed through pre-RO carbon filter which acts against Chorine and other heavy metals, and after this, it is passed through the reverse osmosis layer. It is then passed through various other layers and finally through an activated carbon filter at the end. The whole process should result in most of the contaminants being removed from the water, thereby rendering it safe and healthy. Check out some of the pros and cons of this product,
- It uses a six stage filtration process with RO+UV which removes most of the contaminants from the water
- It can process nearly 9-12 liters per hour and comes with a 5 liter storage capacity
- It is a cost effective solution
- It should help boost your health and prevent any serious health outbreaks as well.
- It comes with one year warranty
- Customer service is not that great
When it comes to compact build, and advance functionality and great efficiency, this particular water filter tends to rank right at the top and with good reason. Let’s start with the design; it is not exactly a utilitarian design but one that would definitely fit in with all the modern interior decorations in your kitchen; what’s more, it also comes with an intelligently concealed tap, right in the front panel.
When it comes to the question of functionality, this water filter does a commendable job. It can easily handle water with TDS levels ranging from 500 to 2000 PPM, and can convert the same to soft water, seamlessly. It primarily uses reverse osmosis as well as UF, and a double filtration of the water through the same removes most of the contaminants out of the water. If you are looking for a water filter that is easy to use and comes with long life and an affordable price tag, then this is the one that you need to take a close look at. It comes with a capacity of 6 liters and also features a voltage fluctuation guard, which ensures that your water filter will continue to function seamlessly even during times of voltage fluctuations. It is an impressive water filter and comes with the following pros and cons; you may want to check it out.
- It uses double filtration of RO+UF to remove most of the contaminants out of the water
- It comes with six liter tank and storage capacity
- You do not need electricity to dispense of the water from the storage tanker
- It consumes very little electricity
- And it also comes with one year warranty.
- It comes with free installation but that took a while
This water filter is certainly one to get your attention right away; it comes with a nice compact design that stands out for all the right reasons. Apart from this, it also features a voltage safeguard which protects the filter from any sudden spikes in voltage, and ensures that it continues to function as it had been designed. It may look a tad futuristic but it would certainly add its own flavor to your kitchen.
As far as its functionality goes, it uses both RO+UV to filter out various contaminants such as Chlorine, Chloramine, Mercury, Lead, Cadmium including various other heavy metals out of the water along with other chemicals that are harmful for human consumption. But what makes it stand out is the fact that it that it is able to turn water that comes with TDS levels of 1800 PPM, to soft and sweet water, which is indeed remarkable. It comes with interesting features and various alerts that lets you know when the filtration is on process, when it is done and when the storage tanks are full. This is one water filter that you would want to take a closer look at, right away. Check out some of its pros and cons,
- This water filter mainly uses RO+UV to filter out the various contaminants and comes with six stage filtration process
- It comes with voltage safeguard which ensures that this filter works as designed, even when the voltage fluctuates
- It can effortlessly turn hard water with 1800 TDS levels to incredibly soft water
- It comes with food grade plastic and a white color tone
- It also comes with one year warranty
- The customer service needs to improve and furthermore, the product itself seems designed to work with bore wells rather than taps
Aristo is one water filter that manages to stand out right away with its minimalistic black look; it comes with a nice, elegant and utilitarian design, and is roughly around 1.5 mts long. You can park the filter in your kitchen and it would fit right in. It certainly comes packed with all the functionality that you were looking for in a water filter and more.
Aristo primarily uses both RO and UF as well as several other filters to process the water but what makes this filtration process stand out is that its filters are larger than most, about 10 inches. This results in better filtration results and with most of the contaminants being removed out of the water, so you should be able water that is 100% safe and healthy to drink. In addition to its filtration process, it also uses copper impregnated activated carbon which removes the rank smell, odor, as well as several volatile compounds from the water. Incidentally it also comes with Aqua taste booster, which effectively helps to add more minerals to your water and in the process helps to improve its overall taste as well.
It also comes with child lock protection and even comes with 7 liter storage tank. Now, you can safely store your filtered water and use it as needed. On the whole, this is an effective water filter and one that can improve the very taste of your water as well. Check out some of the pros and cons of this product.
- It comes with copper impregnated activated carbon which effectively removes rank odors and bad smells as well as several contaminants from your water
- It also features aqua taster booster, which improves the taste of your water
- It also uses RO+UV technology to filter the water
- It comes with large sized filters
- It comes with several alerts that indicates low pressure or when your storage tanks are full and more
- It also comes with one year warranty
- It is a little pricey
This is one of the few water filters that come with advanced functionality and at an affordable price tag as well. The overall design is chic, elegant and compact; it would certainly sit well in kitchens with modern décor. It certainly comes with an elegant look and looks splendid in white.
And when it comes to key functionality, this water filter makes it clear why it happens to be one of the best. It use six stage filtration process where the water passes through the requisite carbon and sediment filters as well as RO and UV membrane. This effectively results in most of the contaminants being removed from the water, thereby rendering your home supply, fit for human consumption. Check out some of the main pros and cons of this product,
- It uses six stage filtration process with both RO+UV
- It comes with an elegant design
- It comes with 7 liter storage capacity and can process 12 liters per hour
- It can process water with TDS levels up to 2000 and can convert it to soft water with ease
- It comes with various indicators to let you know when the filtration is in process, when it is done or when the storage tanks are full
- It also comes with one year warranty
- The manual is a little confusing and customer support could be more responsive.
As far as effective design and great functionality goes, this water filter certainly hits all the right notes. For starters, it comes with a decent design, one that would certainly look great in any kitchen. That apart, it also comes with the desired functionality and uses a six stage process including RO+MF filtration that results in most of the contaminants being stripped out of the water. It also comes with a mineralizer, which adds minerals to the water and in the process, also helps to boost its taste.
Check out its main pros and cons,
- It uses a combination of RO+MF and six stage filtration process to remove most of the contaminants out of the water
- It comes with a decent design
- It also features a mineralizer which helps to improve the taste of the water and gives your health a boost.
- It also comes with one year warranty
- Customer service leaves a lot to be desired
Kent ranks as one of the best when it comes to water filters and its with good reason. Kent has designed a highly functional water filter with a 7 liter storage capacity. And the overall design is nothing short of impressive, and it is also one of the few to feature transparent storage tanks so you should be able to check out the water levels on your own.
It uses some of the effective filtration methods in the industry today, including UF, UV resulting in nearly all the contaminants being effectively removed from the water. Check out the various pros and cons of this product,
- It uses double filtration of UV+UF to remove most of the contaminants out of the water
- It is a well designed product
- It is leak proof
- It comes with 7 liter storage capacity
- It comes with the required warranty
- It is best only for low TDS water and not suitable for borewells
An effective water filter will be able to filter away most of the contaminants and dirt contained in the water. Here are some of the key benefits that you can expect, as a result of using water filters in your residence.
- Removes chlorine: With a good water filter, you should be able to remove Chlorine from the water, and thereby avoid any toxic effects that may stem from chlorine absorption into your body. Apart from this, a really good water filter should also be able to remove most of the heavy metals, such as nickel, cadmium, mercury, and lead among others from the water as well.
- Take better care of your health: A recent study highlighted the fact that common tap water may well contain nearly 2100 toxins and a good water filter should be able to protect you from the same by filtering them out. In fact, with a good water filer, you should be able to give a boost to your health.
- Pregnancy: It has been recently highlighted how access to clean and safe drinking water will protect the infant in uterus as well. If pregnant women do not have access to the same, then the chances of their child developing various health issues goes up. This is mainly on account of the mother’s consumption of non-filtered water with all its various toxins and this is why you need to ensure that your residence is outfitted with a good water filter.
- Your baby would be healthier: If you use formula mix to create the baby food for your baby, then you know the importance of using clean and filtered water. Using non filtered water for the same would only serve to expose your baby to various toxins. That’s yet another reason that you would want to use a good and effective water filter at all times.
These are some of the benefits that you can accrue by using a good water filter. You should check out some of the very best water filters under 10000, with a price tag that is lesser than 10000 rs, and do review the description posted. You should soon be able to choose the right water filter for your home, with zero hassle.
These are some of the top ranked water filters that come with a price tag, well below 10000 rs; they come with all the advanced functionality you require in a water filter and more. So if you are looking for a best water filter under 10000 with advanced functionality but one that comes with an affordable price tag, then these are the ones that you need to take a closer look at. Check them out, review their descriptions, and see which one makes the cut.
- 1 Best Water Filters Under 10000 rs
- 1.1 #1. Livpure Glo 7 RO + UV + Mineralizer Water Purifier
- 1.2 #2. Blue Star Aristo RO+UV
- 1.3 #3. Hindware Moonbow Ezili RO+UV
- 1.4 #4. HUL Pureit Advanced RO+UV 5 Litres Water Purifier
- 1.5 #5. Eureka Forbes Aquasure from Aquaguard Splash RO+UF Water Purifier
- 1.6 #6. HUL Pureit 5 Litres Classic RO + UV Water Purifier
- 1.7 #7. Blue Star Aristo RO + UF Water Purifier
- 1.8 #8. Livpure Glitz Plus RO+UF Water Purifier
- 1.9 #9. HUL Pureit Mineral Classic RO+MF Water Purifier
- 1.10 #10. Kent Maxx 7 Litres UV Water Purifier
- 2 Key benefits:
- 3 CONCLUSION: